The Freeletics app is free to download and gives you access to many of our top signature workouts, as well as a library of single exercises and runs. This is meant to give you a taste of what you can expect in a Freeletics Training Journey. You can access these via the “Explore” tab in your app.
You will also have free access to many audio episodes within the Mindset Coaching section that provide training tips to help you reach your fitness goals. To access the subscription-free experience, click on the Explore tab.
A Coach subscription will provide a personalized training plan and lead you toward your goals. For more information on the Freeletics Coaches follow the links to the Training Coach and Nutrition Coach.
Articles in this section
- Which Resistance band strength should I use?
- What weight should I use for my Dumbbell and Kettlebell exercises?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in the Training app?
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?