When you perform a Workout, Exercise, or Interval, you will earn points. Depending on the length and the difficulty of the Workout, the number of points changes. All Intervals, however, are worth the same number of points, as they are designed specifically for you and your personal goals. Thus, they are all equally important for your personal progress. In order to see how many points you need for each level please check this Forum Post.
Over time, as you complete more and more trainings, your total number of points will increase. This is reflected in your personal Level. But try not to rush things, you have all the time you need to progress from one level to the next.
The Star is meant to signal that you have completed a workout exactly how it was assigned. If you complete every single repetition of a Workout or Exercise session without adapting the assigned exercises, you can reward yourself with a Star. Star-rated trainings are rated higher than non-Star performances and will reward you with extra points.
Note: If you modify an exercise to an easier or more difficult alternative, you should not reward yourself with a Star.
Articles in this section
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Use the Apple Health feature
- How to train with the Apple Watch
- Can I train with my smartwatch?
- Is the app free?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?