It is possible to synchronise all the workouts you are doing in the Training App with Apple Health. To do this, just follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Settings within your profile in the Training app.
- Select Enable the “Apple Health” toggle to activate it.
- Ensure Freeletics access to Apple Health has been enabled in your ios settings under Health -> Data Access & Devices -> Freeletics
- Allow access from your Freeletics Training app to Apple Health for the data you wish to share.
If you wish to disconnect your Freeletics Training app from Apple Health, just deselect “Apple Health” in your Settings.
Articles in this section
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect with Spotify Premium
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Use the Apple Health feature
- How to train with the Apple Watch
- Can I train with my smartwatch?
- Is the app free?