It is possible to synchronise all the workouts you are doing in the Training App with Apple Health. To do this, just follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Settings within your profile in the Training app.
- Select Enable the “Apple Health” toggle to activate it.
- Ensure Freeletics access to Apple Health has been enabled in your ios settings under Health -> Data Access & Devices -> Freeletics
- Allow access from your Freeletics Training app to Apple Health for the data you wish to share.
If you wish to disconnect your Freeletics Training app from Apple Health, just deselect “Apple Health” in your Settings.
Articles in this section
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Freeletics: Training for all experience levels
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Add or delete a performance
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Train with your Smartwatch
- Connect with Spotify Premium
- Use the Apple Health feature