Delete a performance
You can delete a performance directly in the Training app in your profile.
- Go to your profile
- Tap on “WORKOUTS” and navigate to the "RECENTS" tab
- Select the training you want to delete
- Tap on the edit icon on the right top corner
- Select Delete Workout
- Confirm delete
Articles in this section
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Use the Apple Health feature
- Is the app free?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- Why are there so many points required to reach Level 40?