The Freeletics Training app has a feature that allows you to automatically import activity and workout data from other apps you have connected to your devices Health App (Apple Health for iOS and Health Connect for Android) to Freeletics so you can see them all in one place.
Only 3rd party apps that allow you to connect to your devices Health app (Apple Health for iOS and Health Connect for Android) will sync data to Freeletics.
If you are unsure whether or not your 3rd Party app will connect to Apple Health or Health Connect, or are having trouble doing so, you should contact the affected 3rd Party app directly.
Articles in this section
- What is “Base”?
- Sync workout data from other apps
- The Daily Athlete Score (DAS)
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect Freeletics with Health Connect
- Use the Apple Health feature
- Is the app free?