You have the possibility of switching off the sound for countdowns, time announcements, and applause in your Freeletics Training app. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile tab in the App
- Click on the settings icon in the top right hand corner
- Scroll down and tap on “Audio”
- Enable or disable the audio settings that you wish
Articles in this section
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Use the Apple Health feature
- Is the app free?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- Why are there so many points required to reach Level 40?