The Freeletics Training Journeys are comprehensive workout plans for people of all fitness levels and training backgrounds which are designed to help you reach your fitness goals. Each Journey provides an individualized workout experience with specific duration, focus, and training modality. No two Journeys are the same, as the Coach will continuously adapt your plan based on your athlete profile, performance, and feedback after each workout.
You will find both male and female versions of most Training Journeys to help you reach your fitness goals as efficiently and effectively as possible. Select the Journey that best suits your main fitness goal and preferred type of training.
For the best results, we recommend completing your entire Training Journey before choosing to start a new one. However, you can change your Journey at any time.
If you are unsure which Training Journey to choose, you will get some tips and advice from other Free Athletes on our Community Forum.
Articles in this section
- Perfect weeks and Perfect week streaks explained
- Create your own Workout with the Workout Creator
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Choose your Freeletics Training Journey
- Change Your Training Journey
- Log an exercise, workout or run outside of your Training Journey
- Log your Coach workout manually
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Freeletics Mindset Coach