If your goals have changed, or you would like to try a new type of training, you can end your current Training Journey and select a new one at any time. Changing your Freeletics Training Journey allows you to start a new Journey while ensuring your Coach takes your past performances and progress into account. For optimal results, it is best to complete an entire Journey before beginning a new one.
Please note that once you select to change your Training Journey, you will not be able to resume again where you left off.
To view the complete Freeletics Training Journey library, follow these steps:
- Tap on the Explore tab
- Scroll down and click on “Training Journeys”
- Find and start the Training Journey that best fits your fitness goals
Articles in this section
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Freeletics Training Coach
- Choose your Freeletics Training Journey
- Change Your Training Journey
- Log an exercise, workout or run from the Explore tab
- Log your Coach workout manually
- Can I train offline?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Freeletics Mindset Coach