There are specific Training Journeys that exclusively use Dumbbells or Kettlebells. If you wish to change your Training Journey, please read this article for instructions on how to do so.
There is also the possibility to add Dumbbells or Kettlebells to Bodyweight Training Journeys, with the exception of Freeletics Hardcore. To do this, you need to enable this equipment in your Coach settings.
To either add, remove or change your available weights at any time please follow the below steps:
- Tap on the settings icon in your “Coach” tab.
- Tap on “Equipment”.
- Scroll down to “Dumbbells” or "Kettlebells" (depending on your Journey) and click on the “edit” icon. Add or remove your weights as required.
- Please note you will not be assigned a weight for your dumbbell or kettlebell exercises. Please read here for recommendations on which weight to use. Specific weights will only be assigned in the Weights Journeys.
- Make sure to tap the "Update settings" button to save the changes you have made.
If you have other questions about your Dumbbell or Kettlebell Training please feel free to take a look in our Community Forum.
Articles in this section
- Bodyweight Training Journeys
- Adjust your Bodyweight Journey preferences
- Understand your Bodyweight Training Session
- Adapt your Bodyweight training session
- How to select a Skill Progression path
- Choose exercise alternatives
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in my Bodyweight Journey in the Training app?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- What weight should I use for my Kettlebell, Dumbbell and Plate exercises?