If the App is telling you that your Skill Progression is blocked and you need to update your settings this could mean:
- You haven’t included certain equipment that is necessary for the Skill Progression. You may need to enable the Pull-up bar, the Pole or the Wall for certain Skill Progression.
- If you have excluded certain exercises in the Coach required for the progression.
- Certain Training Journeys do not support Skill Progressions. Please check here to see if you can complete Skill Progressions in your current Training Journey.
If you are having difficulty unblocking certain Skill Progressions, please get in touch with us using this Contact Form, and we will try to assist you.
Articles in this section
- Bodyweight Training Journeys
- Adjust your Bodyweight Journey preferences
- Understand your Bodyweight Training Session
- Adapt your Bodyweight training session
- How to select a Skill Progression path
- Choose exercise alternatives
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in my Bodyweight Journey in the Training app?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- What weight should I use for my Kettlebell, Dumbbell and Plate exercises?