Sometimes the assigned exercises in Freeletics workouts can seem intimidating. They can be too intense or advanced for your current fitness level. Here’s an outline of the different versions of each exercise and how they compare in difficulty.
Each row of exercises tests a similar group of muscles, but to different levels of intensity and complexity. Standard versions offer the least level of exertion per repetition, with Advanced providing the most challenging.
Use this table as a reference when you’re looking for easier exercises in the future, but always strive to progress by completing exactly what your Coach gives you!
|High Knees||Jumps||High Jumps|
|Knee Pushups||Pushups||One-Arm Pushups|
|Sprawl Frogs||Burpee Frogs||Burpee Deepfrogs|
|Sprawls||Burpee||Burpee Squat Jumps|
|Assisted Standups||Standups||Standup Jumps|
|Assisted Lunges||Lunges||Split Lunges|
|Assisted Lunge Walk||Lunge Walk||-|
|Leg Raises||Straight Leg Raises||Toes to Bar|
The services and information provided in the context of Freeletics and Freeletics services are neither medical nor a medical consultation. They neither represent a substitute for a medical examination or treatment. Please also consider our health information in paragraph 4 of our Terms & Conditions.
Articles in this section
- Bodyweight Training Journeys
- Adjust your Bodyweight Journey preferences
- Understand your Bodyweight Training Session
- Adapt your Bodyweight training session
- How to select a Skill Progression path
- Choose exercise alternatives
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in my Bodyweight Journey in the Training app?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- What weight should I use for my Kettlebell, Dumbbell and Plate exercises?