How to select a Skill Progression path
The Skill Progression feature enables you to choose certain exercises to focus on and help you to progress to more advanced exercises. You can do this by going to your Coach Settings and selecting one or more Skill paths.
You are also able to view your progress on your different Skill Progression paths on the achievements screen (top right - same as badges) on the progress tab.
Please note, that for the following journeys a skill progression path is not supported and you are not able to select one to work towards:
- Run further
- Run faster
- Run and burn
- BB gain/tone
- DB gain/tone
- KB fundamentals
Articles in this section
- Bodyweight Training Journeys
- Adjust your Bodyweight Journey preferences
- Understand your Bodyweight Training Session
- Adapt your Bodyweight training session
- How to select a Skill Progression path
- Choose exercise alternatives
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in my Bodyweight Journey in the Training app?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- What weight should I use for my Kettlebell, Dumbbell and Plate exercises?