What weight should I use for my Kettlebell, Dumbbell and Plate exercises?
The Coach won’t assign a weight for any of these exercises in a Bodyweight session. There is a rough guideline we can give here for each single weight, although there are lots of other very individual factors involved.
As a further guide, if you are doing a workout and with the weight you are using, you can only do 2-4 reps each time and then need a short break, the weight you are using is too heavy. If you can do all the whole workout very easily unbroken, the weight might be too light, and you could consider using a heavier weight. The ideal weight would enable you to complete the whole workout, only reaching the point of failure at the very end.
If you have other questions, please feel free to take a look in our Community Forum.
Articles in this section
- Bodyweight Training Journeys
- Adjust your Bodyweight Journey preferences
- Understand your Bodyweight Training Session
- Adapt your Bodyweight training session
- How to select a Skill Progression path
- Choose exercise alternatives
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in my Bodyweight Journey in the Training app?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- What weight should I use for my Kettlebell, Dumbbell and Plate exercises?