You can train with the Apple Watch using our experimental integration.
This standalone feature allows you to complete your training without you having to use your smartphone. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Open the standalone app on your Watch.
- Swipe to the middle of the three views on the Apple Watch
- You will then be prompted to select your coach session on your smartphone
- On your phone, select the session you want to complete on your Watch
You can then start your workout on the Watch and you won't need your smartphone until after the Coach Session is complete. Once you've completed your entire Coach Session on the Apple Watch, you'll need to click "Send all results to iPhone".
This synchronization must be confirmed or accepted on the smartphone itself in the Freeletics app. This will sync your workout with Freeletics, and permit the Coach to create or adjust your next workout based on your performance.
Articles in this section
- Log an exercise, workout or run from the Explore tab
- Log your Coach workout manually
- How to train with the Apple Watch
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect with Spotify Premium
- Use the Apple Health feature