You always have the option to manually log a Coach workout in your session. This can be useful if you forget to save an exercise or interval, or accidentally cancel out of a workout before you save it.
To do this follow the below steps:
- Go to the Coach tab
- Tap in to your Coach session for today
- Select the Workout, Interval, Run or Exercise you want to add
- Tap on the “plus” icon in the top right corner of your screen
- Select the appropriate Date & Time and Duration (if asked for)
- Give appropriate Coach Feedback (if asked for)
- If wanted add a comment and/or picture to your training
- Tap on the “checkmark” icon in the top right corner of your screen to save
Please note you can only add a Coach assigned workout manually whilst the Session it is part of is still open. If the Session is still open and not yet finished you can add a Workout manually following the above steps. The below video will show this step by step.
Articles in this section
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Choose your Freeletics Training Journey
- Change Your Training Journey
- Log an exercise, workout or run outside of your Training Journey
- Log your Coach workout manually
- Can I train offline?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Freeletics Mindset Coach