You are able to exclude up to 10 exercises in your settings in your "Coach" tab from any Bodyweight Training Journey. It is not possible to exclude any weights exercises from a Barbell, Dumbbell or Kettlebell session.
We recommend that you include as many exercises as possible in your Training Journey in order to get the most varied and comprehensive training experience. The idea of excluding an exercise should therefore only be used as a last resort - when you feel an exercise is hindering your progress.
You will still be able to access excluded exercises, as well as God workouts, time based workouts, etc. incorporating these, in the "Explore" section of your app.
Articles in this section
- Bodyweight Training Journeys
- Adjust your Bodyweight Journey preferences
- Understand your Bodyweight Training Session
- Adapt your Bodyweight training session
- How to select a Skill Progression path
- Choose exercise alternatives
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in my Bodyweight Journey in the Training app?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- What weight should I use for my Kettlebell, Dumbbell and Plate exercises?