It is absolutely normal to struggle with some exercises, it therefore is crucial to give accurate and honest feedback wherever asked. There will always be exercises that you find harder to complete than others. Don't be at all disheartened if you continue to find certain exercises more difficult - you are not alone, all Free Athletes struggle with certain exercises at some point in their Training Journey.
We recommend that you include as many exercises as possible in your Training Journey in order to get the most varied and comprehensive training experience. The idea of excluding an exercise should therefore only be used as a last resort - when you feel an exercise is hindering your progress.
You are able to exclude up to 10 exercises in your settings in your "Coach" tab*.
You will still be able to access excluded exercises, as well as God workouts, time based workouts, etc. incorporating these, in the "Explore" section of your app.
*It is not possible to exclude any weights exercises.
Articles in this section
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?