Can I run using a treadmill in my Bodyweight Journey?
It is possible to complete your run indoors or without GPS tracking and save it to the Freeletics app at any time. Once you select the run that you wish to complete, turn off the GPS tracking using the toggle in the “What to know” section of your workout preview before pressing the “Start” button.
Just make sure you have the latest version of the app.
Note: It is not possible to track your distance of run on a treadmill using the GPS tracking.
Articles in this section
- Bodyweight Training Journeys
- Adjust your Bodyweight Journey preferences
- Understand your Bodyweight Training Session
- Adapt your Bodyweight training session
- How to select a Skill Progression path
- Choose exercise alternatives
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in my Bodyweight Journey in the Training app?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- What weight should I use for my Kettlebell, Dumbbell and Plate exercises?