It is possible to complete your run indoors or without GPS tracking and save it to the Freeletics app at any time. Once you select the run that you wish to complete, turn off the GPS tracking using the toggle in the “What to know” section of your workout preview before pressing the “Start” button.
Just make sure you have the latest version of the app.
Note: It is not possible to track your distance of run on a treadmill using the GPS tracking.
Articles in this section
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?