It is possible to complete your run indoors or without GPS tracking and save it to the Freeletics app at any time. Once you select the run that you wish to complete, turn off the GPS tracking using the toggle in the “What to know” section of your workout preview before pressing the “Start” button.
Just make sure you have the latest version of the app.
Note: It is not possible to track your distance of run on a treadmill using the GPS tracking.
Articles in this section
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?
- How to troubleshoot?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- How long does it take to receive a refund?
- Can I customize the Nutrition app to fit my country or region?