It is possible to complete your run indoors or without GPS tracking and save it to the Freeletics app at any time. Once you select the run that you wish to complete, turn off the GPS tracking using the toggle in the “What to know” section of your workout preview before pressing the “Start” button.
Just make sure you have the latest version of the app.
Note: It is not possible to track your distance of run on a treadmill using the GPS tracking.
Articles in this section
- Which Resistance band strength should I use?
- What weight should I use for my Dumbbell and Kettlebell exercises?
- Where can I find my payment receipt?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in the Training app?
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?