If you need to adjust your training you can use the Adapt session feature.
Important: An internet connection is required to use this feature.
Depending on your Training Journey and your Coach session, you can select one or more of the following options:
- I don’t have much time* - indicate the maximum time you have available for training today and the Coach will reduce your session accordingly
- I don't have equipment - all equipment is removed
- I don't have space - all distance related exercises are replaced, e.g. 20 meter Lunge Walk
- I can’t do a run - a new session is assigned excluding runs
- I need to train quietly * - exercises that create noise such as Jumps will be excluded from your session
- I want a different session - the Coach generate an alternative workout
- I’m too sore - you can select up to two sore muscles and receive a new workout that will not be focused on these areas. Note: you may still receive exercises which engage those muscles, but lower in volume.
- I want to change the difficulty* - this option allows you to generate easier or harder workouts that better fit your preference and current fitness.
Click on “Create new session” to generate your new workout.
* Not available for Freeletics Running or Weights sessions, or the Hardcore Training Journeys