For Android devices
It is possible to change the language used in your Freeletics Training app to English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese on Android mobile devices running Android 13 or later.
- On your mobile device, open your Settings app.
- Tap System Languages App Languages.
- Select the app you want to change.
- Choose the supported language that you wish to use.
Please note the Freeletics Nutrition app will always use the default language used on your mobile device.
For iOS mobile devices
It is possible to change the language shown in both your Freeletics apps to English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Additionally, the Freeletics Training app is available in Turkish, Russian, Polish and Japanese.
To change the language that your App uses follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select the app you want to change.
- Tap Language.
- Select the language you want to use.
- Once you're done, exit Settings.