The Freeletics Invite Program makes it possible for friends and family new to Freeletics to get 6 months free access to the Coach when taking out a 6 monthly subscription (This is the only subscription plan an Athlete is able to take if subscribing through our invite program). By doing this, they will receive a free 6 month period, after the first 6 month subscription period. After this free period, the subscription will renew every 6 months as planned until the renewal is cancelled. Inviting other Athletes to subscribe to Freeletics also gives you credits that you can use towards rewards.
To invite other Athletes
- Open the Training app, go to your profile tab and click on the envelope icon at the top of your screen.
- Use the “Invite friends” button to send an invite to Freeletics to your friend. You decide how to send the link, e.g. via WhatsApp, Email, text message or social media.
- Once your invite is sent, the people you invited just need to click the link to purchase their Coach subscription on our website.
- You will receive your reward via email once the athlete you invited has continued with their Coach beyond the first 14 days of their subscription start. You can find all the details on our Freeletics Invite Program terms page.
- Every successful invite will award you with a credit. For an overview of how you can spend your credits, please see below:
We have 4 types of rewards:
1 Credit: 30 euro discount for the Freeletics Shop
2 Credits: Freeletics Nutrition Coach
2 Credits: Strong, Lean and Healthy Course
5 Credits: Lifetime Access to the Training Coach
Please note that depending on your location and the product you may already have, the available rewards may vary.
Freeletics Shop only ships physical products to European countries. If you are in an area where we are currently not offering deliveries from our Freeletics Shop, please use this contact form so we can find an individual solution for you.
NOTE: The referral program can only work for a new athlete's first subscription. If the person you are referring has already subscribed in the past, the referral will not be valid.