Training with other Free Athletes and motivating each other is what the Freeletics Community is all about. We are an extraordinary community of people who have the same values and goals and who are ready to give everything to be successful.
The Freeletics Forum is a dedicated online Community where you can interact and connect with members of our Training Team, Freeletics Ambassadors and other Free Athletes. You can use this space to:
- Ask any training related questions you might have
- Connect with other Athletes and share your training experience with them
- Give feedback on your Freeletics experience and suggest any feature improvements you may have
Find other Athletes in the App
It is possible to search for and connect with other Athletes in the Freeletics Training App. To do this follow these steps:
- Go to the “Profile” tab in your App
- Tap on “Followers” and then on “Discover”
- Type the name or e-mail address of the Athlete you want to connect with in the search box (you may have to hit the search button)
- Scroll to the Athlete you want to connect with and tap on the blue add button
Freeletics Facebook Community
Creating your own Freeletics community can be a lot of fun, just make sure to check that the group you want to create doesn’t already exist. To do this, you can use the Facebook Search box. Just enter “Freeletics + your city name” to see if others are near you (e.g. “Freeletics New York”).
If you still can’t find an existing community on Facebook, just grab some of your friends and create the first awesome Freeletics group in your region.