The Gympass app gives you the possibility to train with the premium features of Freeletics.
In order to successfully activate your Freeletics access from Gympass, please follow the steps below:
- Open your Gympass app, look for Freeletics and click on “Activate”
- On the Freeletics page that opens, you can choose to log in to your existing Freeletics account. If you don't have one, you will have the possibility to create one.
- Once logged into the Freeletics app with the same account, you will be able to use it.
If you cannot train with the app, please check the following points:
- You are logged into the app with the right account
- You don't have already an active subscription (if yes, you will need to cancel your current one first)
- Your account is confirmed (you clicked on the confirmation link sent via email after opening it)
If after following these steps you still have issues activating your access, please contact our team via the contact page here.
Articles in this section
- Freeletics Lifetime Access (LTA)
- Activate your Gympass subscription for Freeletics
- Activate your Revolut subscription for Freeletics
- Purchase a Virtual Training Coach Gift Card
- What to do if changing mobile devices with an active subscription
- Where can I find my payment receipt?
- Redeem a Coach Gift Code
- I have purchased a subscription, why is it not showing in my application?
- How to redeem a voucher
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?