There are a number of payment methods available to purchase your Freeletics Coach subscription. Once you have added your preferred payment method for your initial subscription, the details will be used in your recurring payments for renewals unless you change this option in your account. Your subscription is valid from the moment you make the purchase and automatically renews at the end of the subscription period unless you cancel in advance. Even if you cancel, you will still have access to your Coach until the end of the paid subscription period. Pausing your ongoing subscription is not possible.
Note: The length of your subscription period (Coach access) is determined by calendar and is independent from your use of the respective Freeletics product.
Navigate this page to learn about the following:
- Payment methods for Coach purchase
- Check subscription status
- Change payment information or subscription period
- Upgrade your subscription
Payment methods for Coach purchase
You can purchase your Coach using the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Simply and securely purchase your Coach using your Mastercard or Visa at Freeletics.com. Your credit card information will be encrypted using SSL at the point of transaction.
- PayPal: Purchase your Coach simply and securely via our website, opting for the PayPal payment method during checkout.
- iTunes or Google Play: If you purchase your Coach directly through your iOS or Android app, the payment will be carried out through the provider of the respective app store. Since these payments are subject to terms beyond the Freeletics payment system, please ask your provider for possible payment methods.
- Apple Pay: Purchase your Coach using Apple Pay at freeletics.com. This is only available for Safari users and you must have Apple Pay set-up prior to your purchase.
- Google Pay: This is only possible using Google Chrome and requires you to have a Google Pay account already set-up.
In case you wish to purchase your Coach subscription with Google Play or iTunes gift cards, please contact your app store customer support for more information.
Check subscription status
To check your subscription status log in to the Freeletics website and go to your Subscription Overview. Here you will be able to see the payment method you used to purchase your subscription and the next automatic renewal date.
If you purchased via the website you can cancel the renewal or extend your subscription if you have already cancelled the automatic renewal.
If you purchased via iTunes or Google Play it is only possible to manage your subscription via the respective app store.
You can only manage your subscription on the same platform that you made your purchase. For example: if your subscription was purchased via the Freeletics website, your subscription can only be managed via the Freeletics website and not the respective app store.
Change payment information or subscription period
Purchase via website:
To change your payment information or choose a new subscription period:
- Log in to your Freeletics account
- Go to your Subscription Overview
- Locate your product
- In the section "Subscription Status", click on "Cancel Subscription"
- Select "Extend your Coach" to enter your payment information and select a new subscription period
After you cancel your subscription, you will receive an email confirmation of the cancellation. If you don’t receive it, please check your spam folder.
Purchase via App:
If you purchased your Coach on iTunes, to change your payment information or choose a new subscription period, please visit Apple’s “View, change, or cancel your subscriptions” page.
If you purchased your Coach in the Google Play Store, follow these Google instructions to change your payment information or choose a new subscription period.
Upgrade your subscription
If you have an active Freeletics Training, Nutrition, or Training & Nutrition Bundle subscription, you can upgrade to the Freeletics Body & Mind Premium subscription. This will give you full access to all Freeletics products: Training Coach, Mindset Coach, and Nutrition Coach.
Note: It is only possible to upgrade via the platform you used for your current subscription