You can only manage your subscription on the same platform that you made your purchase.
For example: if your subscription was purchased via the Freeletics website, your subscription can only be managed via the Freeletics website and not the respective app store.
When you purchase your Coach, your subscription is set to automatically renew at the end of your chosen subscription period.
You are able to cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time. Cancelling your subscription renewal means that the recurring payments will end, but you will still have access to the Coach for the remaining time of your current subscription period.
Purchase via website
- Login to your account on the Freeletics website
- Once logged in, click on this link to go to the "Plan" tab in your profile
- Select the subscription you wish to cancel
- Click on "Cancel Subscription"
- Once your subscription has been cancelled you will see the date it will expire (mm/dd/yyyy) and an option to "Extend Subscription"
- Your subscription has now been cancelled and will not renew again
After you cancel your subscription, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive it, please check your spam folder. If you don't receive a confirmation email, your cancellation was not successful.
Purchase via Apple App Store or Google Play
For instructions on how to cancel your Freeletics subscription purchased from Apple App Store, click on this link.
For instructions on how to cancel your Freeletics subscription purchased on the Google Play Store, click on this link.
Articles in this section
- Freeletics Lifetime Access (LTA)
- Activate your Gympass subscription for Freeletics
- Activate your Revolut subscription for Freeletics
- Purchase a Virtual Training Coach Gift Card
- What to do if changing mobile devices with an active subscription
- Where can I find my payment receipt?
- Redeem a Coach Gift Code
- I have purchased a subscription, why is it not showing in my application?
- How to redeem a voucher
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?