Deleting your account will affect all Freeletics products, i.e. Training and Nutrition, and all your results and progress for these products will be deleted permanently. It is not possible to delete your account partially.
Via the website
- Go to your account settings on our website.
- Select “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page.
Via the app
- Go to your Settings under the profile tab.
- Scroll down to “Privacy”.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
- A verification email will be sent to your email address. Please confirm this to complete the deletion.
Subscribers should note that deleting your account doesn’t automatically cancel the next renewal of your Coach subscription. For this reason, it is very important to remember to cancel your subscription additionally to deleting your account. To cancel your next renewal please visit this article for more information on how to do this.
If you have registered via Facebook, note that in order to delete your Freeletics account, you first need to set up a password. You can set up a password in your account settings.