You are able to access your Freeletics subscription on any iOS or Android device, by logging in to the correct Freeletics account. This applies to subscriptions purchased from Apple App Store, Google Play and the Freeletics website. It is also possible to access your subscription on multiple devices and also cross platform.
As such, if you change your mobile device, you simply need to install the Freeletics app and log in to your account to continue training where you left off.
Although you can access your subscription on any mobile device, your subscription still needs to be managed in the store you originally purchased it.
Articles in this section
- Activate your Revolut subscription for Freeletics
- Purchase a Virtual Training Coach Gift Card
- What to do if changing mobile devices with an active subscription
- Where can I find my payment receipt?
- Redeem a Coach Gift Code
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- How to redeem a voucher
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Purchase a Coach subscription
- Switch from Training and Nutrition Bundle to one Coach