If the App is telling you that your Skill Progression is blocked and you need to update your settings this could mean:
- Your weight or height prevents the Coach from assigning you these exercises. Certain Skill Progression will be blocked for certain weights and heights for safety reasons.
- You haven’t included certain equipment that is necessary for the Skill Progression. You may need to enable the Pull-up bar, the Pole or the Wall for certain Skill Progression.
- If you have excluded certain exercises in the Coach, this could mean that your Skill Progression is blocked.
Take a look in our Community Forum if you have further questions about this feature.
Articles in this section
- Which Resistance band strength should I use?
- What weight should I use for my Dumbbell and Kettlebell exercises?
- Where can I find my payment receipt?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in the Training app?
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?