If the App is telling you that your Skill Progression is blocked and you need to update your settings this could mean:
- Your weight or height prevents the Coach from assigning you these exercises. Certain Skill Progression will be blocked for certain weights and heights for safety reasons.
- You haven’t included certain equipment that is necessary for the Skill Progression. You may need to enable the Pull-up bar, the Pole or the Wall for certain Skill Progression.
- If you have excluded certain exercises in the Coach, this could mean that your Skill Progression is blocked.
Take a look in our Community Forum if you have further questions about this feature.
Articles in this section
- Bodyweight Training Journeys
- Adjust your Bodyweight Journey preferences
- Understand your Bodyweight Training Session
- Adapt your Bodyweight training session
- How to select a Skill Progression path
- Choose exercise alternatives
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in my Bodyweight Journey in the Training app?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- What weight should I use for my Kettlebell, Dumbbell and Plate exercises?