There are specific Training Journeys that exclusively use Dumbbells or Kettlebells. If you wish to change your Training Journey, please read this article for instructions on how to do so.
There is also the possibility to add Dumbbells or Kettlebells to Bodyweight Training Journeys, with the exception of Freeletics Hardcore. To do this, you need to enable this equipment in your Coach settings.
To either add, remove or change your available weights at any time please follow the below steps:
- Tap on the settings icon in your “Coach” tab.
- Tap on “Equipment”
- Scroll down to “Dumbbells” or "Kettlebells" (depending on your Journey) and click on the “edit” icon
- Please note you will not be able to specify a weight for your dumbbells or kettlebells. Please read here for recommendations on which weight to use.
- Make sure to tap the "Update settings" button to save the changes you have made
If you have other questions about your Dumbbell or Kettlebell Training please feel free to take a look in our Community Forum.
Articles in this section
- Which Resistance band strength should I use?
- What weight should I use for my Dumbbell and Kettlebell exercises?
- Why is my Skill Progression path blocked?
- How to select a Skill Progression path
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in my Bodyweight Journey in the Training app?
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Understand your Bodyweight Training Session
- Choose exercise alternatives
- Bodyweight Training Journeys
- Adjust your Bodyweight Journey preferences