It is possible to add any of the exercises, workouts or runs available in the Explore tab to your training history manually. This can be useful if for example you record a run on a smartwatch and want to add this to your Freeletics history.
- Go to the Explore tab
- Select the exercise, workout or run you want to add to your training
- If adding an exercise or workout select the number of repetitions you completed
- Tap on the “plus” icon in the top right corner of your screen
- Select the appropriate date & time and duration
- Give appropriate Coach Feedback
- If wanted add a comment and/or picture to your training
- Tap on the “checkmark” icon in the top right corner of your screen to save
Articles in this section
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Choose your Freeletics Training Journey
- Change Your Training Journey
- Log an exercise, workout or run from the Explore tab
- Log your Coach workout manually
- Can I train offline?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Freeletics Mindset Coach