The question of which weight one should use for Dumbbell or Kettlebell exercises, there is a rough guideline we can give here for each single weight, although there are lots of other very individual factors involved.
As a further guide, if you are doing a workout and with the weight you are using, you can only do 2-4 reps each time and then need a short break, the weight you are using is too heavy. If you can do all the whole workout very easily unbroken, the weight might be too light, and you could consider using a heavier weight. The ideal weight would enable you to complete the whole workout, only reaching the point of failure at the very end.
Articles in this section
- Which Resistance band strength should I use?
- What weight should I use for my Dumbbell and Kettlebell exercises?
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?