In most cases when a subscription is not showing in your app, this is likely to be caused by logging in to the incorrect Freeletics account.
As such, please initially make sure that you are logging in to the account to which your subscription is linked.
You may need to try to the following log-in methods to confirm if there is, or isn't, an account linked with that log-in method.
- Login with Apple
- Login with Google
- Login in with Facebook
- Any email and password combination that you might have set - please check you are using the correct email address when doing this.
If you are certain you are logging in to the correct account, and are still not seeing your subscription, you should then try restoring your purchase if you purchased your subscription from your App Store.
Restoring a purchase made on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
Again, please be sure to use the correct login method (Apple ID; Google login; Facebook login; Email & password combination). Then, click on the “Profile” tab > “Settings” (cog symbol in the upper right corner) > “Subscriptions” > “Restore purchased subscription”.
In case you receive an error message, please log out of your account and log back in and repeat the process. You may need to try this process for each account that you might have.
If after this procedure you still don't have access to your coach, please reach out to us by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- Purchase a Virtual Training Coach Gift Card
- What to do if changing mobile devices with an active subscription
- Where can I find my payment receipt?
- Redeem a Coach Gift Code
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- How to redeem a voucher
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Purchase a Coach subscription
- Switch from Training and Nutrition Bundle to one Coach
- Manage your Coach subscription