Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
If you purchased a Freeletics subscription from Apple during our current sales campaign, and were expecting a discount but paid full price, it may be that you have previously purchased a discounted Freeletics subscription from Apple previously.
Due to Apple App Store limitations, it is not possible to purchase more than one discounted subscription from them for the same account.
In case you do not want to continue with your full-priced subscription, you will need to contact Apple directly to request a refund as you purchased your subscription from them directly.
You can contact Apple's customer support to request a refund via this link.
Articles in this section
- Purchase a Virtual Training Coach Gift Card
- What to do if changing mobile devices with an active subscription
- Where can I find my payment receipt?
- Redeem a Coach Gift Code
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- How to redeem a voucher
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Purchase a Coach subscription
- Switch from Training and Nutrition Bundle to one Coach
- Manage your Coach subscription