If you purchased a Freeletics subscription from Apple during our current sales campaign, and were expecting a discount but paid full price, it may be that you have previously purchased a discounted Freeletics subscription from Apple previously.
Due to Apple App Store limitations, it is not possible to purchase more than one discounted subscription from them for the same account.
In case you do not want to continue with your full-priced subscription, you will need to contact Apple directly to request a refund as you purchased your subscription from them directly.
You can contact Apple's customer support to request a refund via this link.
Articles in this section
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?