If your Freeletics app is having trouble connecting to our servers, this could be due to your use of a VPN.
Whilst VPNs help to protect your privacy they also allow others to hide their identity and run unlawful activities putting the personal information of others at risk.
To allow us to protect the quality of our services, and our athletes from annoying behavior or security threats, we decided to block sources known for illegal activities. This includes a broad range of network types, including VPNs and public proxies with a bad reputation. By taking this step we are doing our utmost to protect our athlete's personal information from attack.
When using your Freeletics app, you should turn off your VPN or allow your Freeletics app permission to bypass it.
If you are not using a VPN, but are still having connectivity problems, please get in touch with us via this contact form.
Articles in this section
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Why is my Freeletics app having trouble connecting?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?