To connect your Freeletics Training app to Google Fit follow the below steps:
- Navigate to your Settings within your profile in the Training app.
- Enable the “Connect with Google fit” toggle to activate it.
- Choose the Google account you want to synchronise with Freeletics
You can verify in the Google Fit app whether Freeletics is connected properly: Open Google Fit -> Profile -> Settings -> Manage connected apps
If you wish to disconnect from Google Fit, you can do this at any time by deselecting “Google Fit” in your Settings within the Freeletics app.
Please note the number of burned calories that shows up in Google Fit is not calculated by Freeletics, but by Google Fit.
Articles in this section
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Freeletics: Training for all experience levels
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Add or delete a performance
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Train with your Smartwatch
- Connect with Spotify Premium
- Use the Apple Health feature