The reset Coach feature has now been replaced by the option to change the difficulty of each training in the Adapt session feature. If you have taken a break from training or your fitness level has changed, you have the following options:
- Adapt the intensity by generating an easier session.
- Give honest feedback after each session. The Coach adapts even faster by taking your feedback after each session into account before generating your next Training session.
If it is been more than a month since your last training with Freeletics and you don’t want to continue from where you left off, the Coach will give you the following options:
- Restart your current Journey.
- Select a new Journey.
You will begin your progress from week 1, while keeping your previous training history and PBs.
If you feel that your training is too hard, you may want to consider switching to Start Strong/Start Smart or 15 min Fitness to ease back into training.
Articles in this section
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?