If you know you will be in an area with limited or no internet connection, you need to open and preview your next scheduled training session beforehand in order to complete it as normal offline. To view the video guides during your workout you will first need to have performed them previously online. Taking this step downloads the video to your app, where it is cached for future offline use. You can only complete one Coach session in offline mode.
Important: The Adapt session feature is not available without an internet connection.
Note that your progress will be updated and your next session generated once you are connected to the internet again.
Articles in this section
- Which Resistance band strength should I use?
- What weight should I use for my Dumbbell and Kettlebell exercises?
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?