If you know you will be in an area with limited or no internet connection, you need to open and preview your next scheduled training session beforehand in order to complete it as normal offline. To view the video guides during your workout you will first need to have performed them previously online. Taking this step downloads the video to your app, where it is cached for future offline use. You can only complete one Coach session in offline mode.
Important: The Adapt session feature is not available without an internet connection.
Note that your progress will be updated and your next session generated once you are connected to the internet again.
Articles in this section
- Log an exercise, workout or run from the Explore tab
- Log your Coach workout manually
- How to train with the Apple Watch
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Lose weight with Freeletics
- Freeletics Training Coach
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Gain muscle with Freeletics
- Choose your Freeletics Training Journey