Can I train offline?
If you know you will be in an area with limited or no internet connection, you need to open and preview your next scheduled training session beforehand in order to complete it as normal offline. To view the video guides during your workout you will first need to have performed them previously online. Taking this step downloads the video to your app, where it is cached for future offline use. You can only complete one Coach session in offline mode.
Important: The Adapt session feature is not available without an internet connection.
Note that your progress will be updated and your next session generated once you are connected to the internet again.
Articles in this section
- Perfect weeks and Perfect week streaks explained
- Create your own Workout with the Workout Creator
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Choose your Freeletics Training Journey
- Change Your Training Journey
- Log an exercise, workout or run outside of your Training Journey
- Log your Coach workout manually
- Can I train offline?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?