If you know you will be in an area with limited or no internet connection, you can load your Coach assigned training session beforehand and complete it as normal offline. You can only complete one Coach session in offline mode.
Important: The Adapt session feature is not available without an internet connection.
When you are offline you can access the Workouts, Single Exercises, and Runs in the Explore tab.
Note that your progress will be updated and your next session generated once you are connected to the internet again.
Articles in this section
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?
- How to troubleshoot?
- Can I train while pregnant?