Freeletics Community Ambassadors are esteemed members of the Freeletics Community that serve as role models for our users, Free Athletes. We are always keeping an eye out for new Ambassadors motivated to inspire others on their athletic journey. If you meet our expectations and requirements, we encourage you to apply to the program.
Community Ambassador Expectations
- Freeletics Community Ambassadors are active users with extensive knowledge about the Freeletics brand, products, and training.
- They have been a Free Athlete for at least one year.
- Demonstrate significant engagement in the Freeletics Community online via social media and the Freeletics forum (engagement offline is a plus).
- Are active on social media. Ambassadors have relevant social media profiles with an average follower count of 1K+ where they openly share their Freeletics journey.
- All Freeletics Community Ambassadors have many followers in the Freeletics app and engage with many daily.
- Demonstrate the Freeletics lifestyle and are open-minded, inclusive, and passionate about the success of Freeletics
As a representative of Freeletics, they mirror the brand and embody the four values of the Community Ambassador Program: Motivation, Fun, Inclusivity, and Challenge.
If you are interested in becoming a Community Ambassador, please fill out our application form here, and someone from our Team will be in touch.