If you are encountering a technical issue or an error message in the app, please try the following steps:
- Delete your Freeletics app.
- Download and reinstall the app from your app store.
- Login to the app, making sure to use the correct email address in your Freeletics account.
Note: this will not affect your training progress.
If the problem still occurs, please report your issue using the Technical Problems contact form and our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Restore your iTunes subscription
If you purchased your subscription via the iTunes store, but you are unable to access your Coach, please try the following steps:
- Open your Freeletics app
- Got to the Profile tab
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Click on Subscription
- Select "Restore Purchased Subscription"
- If an error message appears, please log out of the app and log in again.
Articles in this section
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?
- How to troubleshoot?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- How long does it take to receive a refund?
- Can I customize the Nutrition app to fit my country or region?