If you have a Premium Spotify account, you can connect Spotify with your Freeletics Training app by following these steps:
- Open your Freeletics Training app
- Go to your Profile tab
- Click on the settings icon on the top right corner
- Toggle the “Connect with Spotify Premium” to enable playlist navigation within the app
Once your Spotify account is synced with the Freeletics app, you will see the Spotify widget when you open your training session or select a workout from the Explore tab. Click on this widget to select a playlist. You can choose from the Freeletics playlists or playlists from your private library.
Articles in this section
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect with Spotify Premium
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Use the Apple Health feature
- How to train with the Apple Watch
- Can I train with my smartwatch?
- Is the app free?