High-intensity sports such as Freeletics are not suitable for pregnant women – no matter what stage they are in. After pregnancy, you should begin with Freeletics only after consulting your doctor, because the pelvic floor, abdominal muscles, and joints need to recover first. Just how many weeks you should rest after a pregnancy can only be determined individually by a specialist. If you have an active subscription and you are pregnant, please contact us via this contact form.
Articles in this section
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Why is my Freeletics app having trouble connecting?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?