High-intensity sports such as Freeletics are not suitable for pregnant women – no matter what stage they are in. After pregnancy, you should begin with Freeletics only after consulting your doctor, because the pelvic floor, abdominal muscles, and joints need to recover first. Just how many weeks you should rest after a pregnancy can only be determined individually by a specialist. If you have an active subscription and you are pregnant, please contact us via this contact form.
Articles in this section
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Use the Apple Health feature
- Is the app free?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- Why are there so many points required to reach Level 40?