High-intensity sports such as Freeletics are not suitable for pregnant women – no matter what stage they are in. After pregnancy, you should begin with Freeletics only after consulting your doctor, because the pelvic floor, abdominal muscles, and joints need to recover first. Just how many weeks you should rest after a pregnancy can only be determined individually by a specialist. If you have an active subscription and you are pregnant, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?
- How to troubleshoot?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- How long does it take to receive a refund?
- Can I customize the Nutrition app to fit my country or region?