High-intensity sports such as Freeletics are not suitable for pregnant women – no matter what stage they are in. After pregnancy, you should begin with Freeletics only after consulting your doctor, because the pelvic floor, abdominal muscles, and joints need to recover first. Just how many weeks you should rest after a pregnancy can only be determined individually by a specialist. If you have an active subscription and you are pregnant, please contact us via this contact form.
Articles in this section
- Which Resistance band strength should I use?
- What weight should I use for my Dumbbell and Kettlebell exercises?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in the Training app?
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?