The Freeletics training system is not designed to accommodate any injury or health issue. We recommend consulting with your doctor or physiotherapist to assess whether the Freeletics program is suitable for you before starting to train. For more information, please refer to Article 4 of our Terms.
Articles in this section
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Why is my Freeletics app having trouble connecting?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?