The Freeletics Training App is not designed to accommodate any injury or health issue. We recommend consulting with your doctor or physiotherapist to assess whether the Freeletics program is suitable for you before starting to train.
If you already have a subscription and need to pause it due to an injury or health issue please contact us via this contact form so we can find a solution. If you have a doctor’s certificate* please upload it and submit it with your request.
For more information, please refer to Article 4 of our Terms.
* You can simply scan/take a picture of the certificate and upload it in the above contact form - it does not need to say specifically why you are unable to train and after you send us this we will delete it straight away.
Articles in this section
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Use the Apple Health feature
- How to train with the Apple Watch
- Can I train with my smartwatch?
- Is the app free?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?