The Freeletics training system is not designed to accommodate any injury or health issue. We recommend consulting with your doctor or physiotherapist to assess whether the Freeletics program is suitable for you before starting to train. For more information, please refer to Article 4 of our Terms.
Articles in this section
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?
- How to troubleshoot?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- How long does it take to receive a refund?
- Can I customize the Nutrition app to fit my country or region?