The Freeletics training system is not designed to accommodate any injury or health issue. We recommend consulting with your doctor or physiotherapist to assess whether the Freeletics program is suitable for you before starting to train. For more information, please refer to Article 4 of our Terms.
Articles in this section
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- What does “10x (any exercise)” mean?
- How to proceed to the next exercise?
- How to troubleshoot?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- Is there a plan for couples?