Example: 10x Squats, 20x Jumping Jacks, 30x Skipping Jumps
The number in front of the X symbol indicates the amount of repetitions you need to complete for the assigned exercise.
Articles in this section
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- What does “10x (any exercise)” mean?
- How to proceed to the next exercise?
- How to troubleshoot?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- Is there a plan for couples?