Example: 10x Squats, 20x Jumping Jacks, 30x Skipping Jumps
The number in front of the X symbol indicates the amount of repetitions you need to complete for the assigned exercise.
Articles in this section
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Why is my Freeletics app having trouble connecting?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?
- Can I talk to the Coach?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- What does “each side counts as one” mean?
- Can I complete my run on a treadmill?