Why are there so many points required to reach Level 40?
We consider Level 40 a threshold which every Free Athlete has to pass within the scope of their Freeletics journey. This level requires roughly 20.000 points. In order to reach this milestone, one must have truly invested energy, sweat, and mental strength.
Please visit this page on our Community Forum to learn more about the points required for each level.
Articles in this section
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Use the Apple Health feature
- Is the app free?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- Can I train while pregnant?
- Why are there so many points required to reach Level 40?