To enable the Freeletics Training app on your Apple Watch, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Watch” app on your iPhone and scroll to “Available Apps”
- Locate the Freeletics app and click on “Install”
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Freeletics app on your Apple Watch
- Start your training session on the iPhone
Once you begin the training session on the iPhone, you can progress through the workout using your Watch. Please note, the Apple Watch app can only be used together with your iPhone to navigate the training session.
Please make sure to use the latest version of the Freeletics app on both your phone and Apple Watch.
Articles in this section
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Freeletics: Training for all experience levels
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Add, edit, or delete a performance
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect with Spotify Premium
- Train with the Apple Watch
- Use the Google Fit or Apple Health feature