At this moment in time it is only possible to connect Freeletics to Apple Watch. There is no integration for any other wearable devices as of now.
To enable the Freeletics Training app on your Apple Watch, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Watch” app on your iPhone and scroll to “Available Apps”
- Locate the Freeletics app and click on “Install”
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Freeletics app on your Apple Watch
- Start your training session on the iPhone
Once you begin the training session on the iPhone, you can progress through the workout using your Watch. Please note, the Apple Watch app can only be used together with your iPhone to navigate the training session.
To use the Apple Watch standalone workout feature, follow these steps:
- Open the Freeletics app on your iPhone
- Go to the Profile tab
- Click on the settings icon
- Scroll down and click on “Experimental features”
- Enable the “Apple Watch Standalone Workout” toggle
Please make sure to use the latest version of the Freeletics app on both your phone and Apple Watch.
Once you have enabled the Apple Watch standalone workout feature you can find more information on how to train with this here.
Articles in this section
- Which Resistance band strength should I use?
- What weight should I use for my Dumbbell and Kettlebell exercises?
- How do I use Dumbbells and Kettlebells in the Training app?
- I have purchased a subscription, why it is not showing in my application?
- Can I exclude certain exercises from my Training Journey?
- Why didn't I get a discount on my subscription from Apple's App Store?
- Where is my Nutrition plan?
- Can I reset my Training Coach?
- Can I train offline?
- Is the app free?