At this moment in time it is only possible to connect Freeletics to Apple Watch. There is no integration for any other wearable devices as of now.
To enable the Freeletics Training app on your Apple Watch, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Watch” app on your iPhone and scroll to “Available Apps”
- Locate the Freeletics app and click on “Install”
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Freeletics app on your Apple Watch
- Start your training session on the iPhone
Once you begin the training session on the iPhone, you can progress through the workout using your Watch. Please note, the Apple Watch app can only be used together with your iPhone to navigate the training session.
Articles in this section
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Delete a performance
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Use the Apple Health feature
- Can I train with my smartwatch?
- Is the app free?
- Can I train with an injury or health issue?
- Can I train while pregnant?