To give you more flexibility on where and when you do your Coach Workouts, you have the possibility of performing your weekly workout sessions without having to be online.
When you access your Training app offline, you will be able to see your current Coach Week. You still have the option of tracking and logging your exercises, they will, however, only be marked as “done” once you are connected to the internet.
Please note that you will only be able to see your current Coach Week in the offline mode. This means that you can’t finish and generate a new Coach Week until you are online again.
You will also have full access to the Workouts, Exercises and Runs in the free training section. These will appear in your feed once you have a stable internet connection.
Articles in this section
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Freeletics: Training for all experience levels
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Add, edit, or delete a performance in your Training app
- Use your Training Coach offline
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Connect with Spotify Premium
- Train with the Apple Watch
- Use the Google Fit or Apple Health feature