It’s possible to synchronize all the workouts you’re doing in the Bodyweight App with Google Fit and Apple Health.
To see your Freeletics Bodyweight training in Google Fit, just follow these steps:
- After you’ve finished your Freeletics Bodyweight training, Google will ask you which Google account you want to use to synchronize your workout with Google Fit. After you’ve chosen one account to synchronize with, Google won’t ask you again. If you don’t choose one, Google will continue to request the connection after every workout or exercise.
- After you’ve selected your account, you’ll be able to comment and save your workout on the Bodyweight App like normal. Those details won’t show up in Google Fit.
- If you then go to Google Fit, your workout should have already been synchronized and you’ll be able to see it there.
If you wish to disconnect your Bodyweight App from Google Fit, you can do this at any time by deselecting “Google Fit” in your Settings within the app.
Please note the number of burned calories that shows up in Google Fit is not calculated by Freeletics, but by Google Fit.
To do this, just follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Settings within your profile in the Bodyweight app.
- Select “Apple Health” to activate it.
- Allow access from your Bodyweight app to Apple Health for the data you wish to share.
If you wish to disconnect your Bodyweight App from Apple Health, just deselect “Apple Health” in your Settings.