It is possible to synchronize all the workouts you are doing in the Training App with Google Fit and Apple Health.
To see your Freeletics training in Google Fit, just follow these steps:
- After you have finished your Freeletics training, Google will ask you which Google account you want to use to synchronize your workout with Google Fit. After you have chosen one account to synchronize with, Google won’t ask you again. If you don’t choose one, Google will continue to request the connection after every workout or exercise.
- After you have selected your account, you will be able to comment and save your workout on the Training App like normal. Those details won’t show up in Google Fit.
- If you then go to Google Fit, your workout should have already been synchronized and you’ll be able to see it there.
If you wish to disconnect your Training App from Google Fit, you can do this at any time by deselecting “Google Fit” in your Settings within the app.
Please note the number of burned calories that shows up in Google Fit is not calculated by Freeletics, but by Google Fit.
To do this, just follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Settings within your profile in the Training app.
- Select “Apple Health” to activate it.
- Allow access from your Freeletics Training app to Apple Health for the data you wish to share.
If you wish to disconnect your Freeletics Training app from Apple Health, just deselect “Apple Health” in your Settings.
Articles in this section
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Freeletics: Training for all experience levels
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Add, edit, or delete a performance
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Train with the Apple Watch
- Connect with Spotify Premium
- Use the Google Fit or Apple Health feature