Within the Freeletics Training app, the training program is adapted to all ages and fitness levels by the Coach. The high level of flexibility and individualization by the Coach creates the most effective plan for every Free Athlete. No matter what your individual training plan, however, if you want to become an Athlete, you have to train like one.
The feedback you provide after every Workout is really important to give your Coach the chance to personalize your training even more. If the intensity during a Workout is too high, you can switch to easier exercises or take additional breaks. Following your Workout, make sure that your feedback accurately reflects how you felt and any changes you made during your training.
Articles in this section
- Connect Freeletics with Google Fit
- Get started with Freeletics Training
- Understand Your ‘Weekly Training Update’ Statistics
- Freeletics: Training for all experience levels
- Earn points, levels, and Stars in Freeletics Training
- Add or delete a performance
- Turn off sounds in the Training App
- Train with the Apple Watch
- Connect with Spotify Premium
- Use the Apple Health feature